I've been Tagged!!! I guess this is what I get for not blogging in 25 days!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I was 20. Living in Utah, going to school, hanging out and having fun.
5 things on my to-do list today (well actually tomorrow):
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Book our tickets for Disneyland in April
3. Figure out what I am going to do for Max's 1st Bday
4. Put up the Valentine decorations
5. Make Chicken Parmigian for dinner
Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate. Brownies, Icecream, popcorn
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy my dream home. Vacation around the world. Have Ryan retire. Invest, save, and donate.
3 of my bad habits:
1. I don't really have bad habits that I am aware of.
2. So if you know of any let me know.
3. There are definitely things I want to improve but aren't bad habits.
5 places I have lived: (Well I could list the 20+ places I have lived but instead I will just list the 5 most interesting places)
1. Phillippines
2. Northern Virginia (just outside D.C.)
3. San Diego, CA
4. Idaho Falls, ID
5. Rhode Island
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Sandwich Artist (Subway)
2. Technical Recruiter for Volt Services
3. Conference Service Manager for Hotel Madera
4. Technical Support person for the Administration Building at BYU
5. Mom - the hardest but most rewarding job ever
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I hate calling people on the phone. Especially when it is someone I don't know.
2. I love Math and used to be very good at it. :)
3. I very rarely leave comments on peoples blogs even though I read them weekly
4. I'm a computer geek (whatever that means)
5. I want to have another baby girl (eventually) but I never ever want to be pregnant again.
I'm not sure who to tag b/c a very similar version went around to all my blogging friends recently. So I tag whoever wants to do this survey and post it on their blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment