Ryan is gone, I am feeling better, Max is getting better, and I have finished my book, The Host. Now I have time to blog.
First of all, I loved the book. This is Stephanie Meyer's (author of Twilight Series) new adult book. It thought it was just as good as the others and could not put it down. She really is an amazing writer. She brings her characters to life and you really connect with them.
I'm finally feeling back to normal and the headaches are gone. After all the tests it turned out to be just allergies. I have never had allergies before and my syptoms weren't typical so it was harder to diagnose and rule out other things it could of been. At least now I know that I am totally healthy. I guess I never realized how bad allergies can make you feel and that they can cause sinus infections.
Right after I started feeling better Max came down with the flu. He has been sick since last Thursday. He is getting better but still has a hacking cough which wakes him up several times during the night. He has been really fussy and demanding. I am just SO over all this sickness.
Mother's Day was great. I got beakfast in bed then we went to church, napped, and played my new Guitar Hero III game. I got a PS2, the game and 2 guitars so Ryan and I can play together. Totally fun. Thanks!
I have also been busy sorting things out with the house and potty training Caden. See blogs below for more info.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you and Max are both feeling better! Hope everything goes through with the house. And I love that Caden is doing so well, but I'm not at all surprised since he has wanted to be potty trained for a long time. I'm going to start on Paige in July. Gotta love potty training!
Post a Comment