Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bridal Shower for Bella

Tuesday, July 1, 2008
In anticipation of the upcoming release of Breaking Dawn I have decided to throw Bella Swan a bridal shower. The plan is to have everyone bring a shower gift (something that relates to the books) and then we will do a gift exchange. I will also have a couple of games and prizes and of course yummy food. Afterward, we will head on over to BN for the Midnight Release Party. I stopped by BN today to make sure they were having one but they don't have any details yet. It will be fun! Everyone is invited! Mark your calendars!

4 comments:

Miss Kendra said...

Look online. Borders and Waldonbooks are having big things that start at 9:30 pm. They are having trivia and games and all kinds of stuff.

Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendall said...

I wish I lived closer so I could come!

Korbie said...

I just read the whole series while i was on vaction. i could not put them down. the only good thing about waiting so long is that i am only having to wait a month up the new book comes out... i am stoked.