Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Festivities

Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween is a busy time at our house. Thursday Caden had his preschool Halloween party. I got to help out and was in charge of the cookie decoating station. We made pumpkins, ghosts and bats the night before then took them to school and let the kids decorate them. The kids had lots of fun and even learned the Trick or Treating rules then went out trick or treating to his teacher's neighbors. Friday I spent the morning at Ellie's school volunteering. I hosted a bean bag toss. The kids loved it. It was fun to see all the different costumes. Ellie dressed up in her costume from last year, the pirate princess. Ellie's class combined with another kindergarten class and had 8 differnt stations where they either played a game or did a craft. She had a great time. Then we came home and had to get ready for our big Halloween Party. Ryan made a spooky entry complete with a masked man and creep cobwebs. The kids went trick-or-treating on our street then people started showing up for the party. We had a good turn out and had lots of fun. We had a cake for Ryan to celebrate his birthday. Happy Birthday Ryan! Happy Halloween!

I added lots more photos to our Halloween album. Click below to view!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good at everything you do. I love how you can come up with the most fun things. Oh I can't believe Ryan has been blogging love letters for you!

Korbie said...

what great cosutmes, you all looked so good.