Sunday, June 21, 2009

Caden's 4th Birthday

Sunday, June 21, 2009
Caden turned 4 on June 16th. We had a big birthday bash for him this year. We celebrated at Ryan's softball game. They had a little park next to the ball field so it was perfect. Caden helped with most of the party planning. We made a baseball pinata, baseball cookies and cupcakes, a baseball bean bag toss, and we even made Tomlinson baseball league shirts for our family. The party was a huge sucess. We served hotdogs and Cracker Jacks, then did a little spring training warm up. The kids divided into groups and went to different stations. One was the beanbag toss, a make a pennant craft, a baseball toss, and a running bases game. Then we hit the pinata (which held up very well), had cake and cookies and opened presents. It was great fun and Caden loved every minute of it.

Caden also got a bunkbed for his birthday. We got it a couple days before then decorated it then night of his birthday. He loves sleeping on the top bunk and is such a big boy now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, you are the best at planning parties. I love the your hair.

The Godell Family said...

Looks like Caden had a fun birthday party! I can't believe you made that pinata. I need tips for when I do Paiten's. Maybe I'll make one as well instead of buying. Too cute and creative. Happy Birthday Caden!

Alex said...

The shirts were awesome! You will have to teach me how to make those.