Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Shower

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Last week I held a baby shower for my friend Traci. She is having a boy after 4 girls so it was fun to shower her with blue. I made my usual diaper cake but this time turned it into a game. I had guests guess how many diapers were in the cake. The cake turned out really cute, my favorite yet. I like them on the simple side. The top layer is a baby towel and wash cloth. I also made a banner, thanks Tiff for the idea. I thought it turned out cute. We had a pizza theme with 4 savory pizzas and 4 dessert pizzas. The chicken ceaser salad pizza and the fruit pizza were the biggest hits. I personally loved the carmel popcorn pizza. Traci got lots of really cute boy clothes and we had a good turn out.  
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

traci said...

Thanks again! You are so awesome!