Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of School

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Ellie and Caden started school on Sept. 8th. Ellie is loving being a first grader and having 3 recesses and music and P.E. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Goram. Ellie says she is really nice. She has made a couple of new friends since no one from her class last year has the same teacher. Caden is back with Miss Mindy. He goes 4 days a week and has 8 kids in his class all of which he knew from last year or from church. He loves it and still hides from me everyday I come to pick him up.

Max talks about Ellie and Caden when they are at school and is always excited to pick them up but I think he enjoys having me and his toys all to himself.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiff said...

CUUTE!!!! I love Ellie's Sweater, she has such great style! Must get it from her mother!! It's crazy how fast these days pass. I'm coming to Bend in a month or so to get some dental work done, we should do lunch at Parilla or one of the other yummy places that I miss!!

traci said...

What a fun end of the summer! I'm glad you had such a great trip to Utah and that everyone is enjoying school. Great pictures!

Tennessee Sigmans said...

The kids are growing so fast! I am glad to see your blog updates! I need to update ours!