Saturday, November 7, 2009

October Fun!

Saturday, November 7, 2009
October was such a busy month for us. Here are the highlights:
  • First Snow of the Season
  • Carving pumpkins
  • Decorating Cookies and Haunted Gingerbread House
  • Pumpkin Festival
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Heidi & Ryan's Birthdays
  • Ward Halloween Party and Carnival
  • Several Halloween Parties and Costumes Changes
  • Trick or Treating
  • Ellie lost her top front tooth
Of course I was in charge of the ward carnival as well as Caden's school Halloween party. Caden and I made a cool Jack O Lantern pinata for his party.

Ellie's costumes included Fancy Nancy for a school friends Halloween Party. Japanese Kimono for school party, witch for a friends Halloween Birthday Party, and Daphne for the ward carnival and trick or treating. It is crazy how many parties she had.

We had great fun dressing up as Scooby Doo and the gang for Halloween and the Ward party. We got lots of compliments. Next year will probably be our last year dressing up as a family before the kids start complaining and want to do their own thing.

Note: some of the pictures are from a previous post but keep watching the slideshow for new photos.

5 comments:

Alex said...

your costumes were awesome. I am determined to dress up next eyar and already know what we are doing!!!

I cant belive Ellie lost her tooth. I think of that happening in older kids. Crazy, and Cool!

Sure hope November can just be a relax month!

The Godell Family said...

I love the family halloween costumes. Too cute!

TIFF said...

Ellie looks so old to me. I can't believe how quickly these guys grow up. Very cute stuff! Glad you enjoyed your favorite holiday!

traci said...

Love all of Ellie's costumes! And the scoobydoo gang was the best. :)

Lizzie said...

Now there's a sight I never thought I'd see...

Ryan with hair!!

:)