Monday, December 14, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

Monday, December 14, 2009
We were invited to an Ugly Sweater Party this weekend. What a great idea for a party! Everyone gets to wear and ugly Christmas sweater, exchange white elephant gifts and eat yummy food. Here we are in our Ugly Sweaters. Ryan took home the prize for mens ugliest sweater. We got the sweaters and Goodwill and I embellished Ryan's a bit. Note the ugly turtleneck that goes with my sweater. Its funny how clothes can age you 10 years.


The gift we brought. A snoring and animated Mrs. Clause.



The fabulous gift we recieved.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anna Linnea said...

What a great idea for a party! I love it, and man you guys look awesome in those sweaters! Have a good Christmas!

Emily said...

WHAT AWFUL SWEATERS!!! You are reminding me of the adult women in my ward when I was a teenager:) That is hilarious though. Yes, you do look like you should be super old.

Alex said...

I love it! The sweaters are ugly, you did great! Im glad you found a turtle neck!

The present is SO funny! I love the cat butt...seems like something Jake Martin would have!

Tennessee Sigmans said...

What a great gift you received! I need that for Patrick. He says my cat stinks, and she does not!!!

Cute idea for a party!

The "Eck's" Files said...

Love it!! We were supposed to do that for work....however, leaders must dress like elves that day...not sure which is worse???? Nice get ups though!