I am getting ready for Caden's Mario Bros. birthday party so the kids had to get on their costumes. These will be our Halloween costumes for this year, but in the mean time they have been having fun dressing up. Caden also wants us to dress up for his bday party - I am still undecided on that one.
Friday, May 21, 2010
A Halloween and Birthday Preview
Friday, May 21, 2010
I am getting ready for Caden's Mario Bros. birthday party so the kids had to get on their costumes. These will be our Halloween costumes for this year, but in the mean time they have been having fun dressing up. Caden also wants us to dress up for his bday party - I am still undecided on that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SOOOOO super cool! I think its so neat that you made them! Very Talented!
LOVE the costumes! That will be so great for Halloween!
Post a Comment