We visited the High Desert Museum this weekend. They had 2 new exhibits that we haven't seen. The butterfly exhibit which was really cool. They created a tropical environment in one of the rooms and the butterflies just fly all around you. There is also a new Chinese exhibit which was interesting and the kids got to make chinese laterns. The otter was also out on this unseasonably warm day and the kids had fun watching him swim around.
I have never been there since I moved here 8 years ago. I have always wanted to go, but Sam tells me he went in elementary and doesnt need to go again.
1 comment:
I have never been there since I moved here 8 years ago. I have always wanted to go, but Sam tells me he went in elementary and doesnt need to go again.
Sounds like you guys had fun there!
Post a Comment