Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Festivities

Sunday, December 16, 2007
It has been a week full of Christmas fun. Monday we delivered homemade goodies to our friends and neighbors. Tuesday, I went to a cookie exchange and came home with 2 dozen different cookies. Wednesday, was Ryan's company party. They had a dinner up at a dude ranch. Friday, we drove through Starfest, a mile long drive through a light display. Saturday, we attended the Come Unto Christmas program at our Stake Center. They have hundreds of nativities on display and performances by local choirs. It was definitely a week to get in the Christmas Spirit. We also finished up all the Christmas shopping and wrapped all the gifts. I even got one of my Christmas gifts early :0 ! I finally got a Dyson Slim. I love it! We have been needing a new vacuum and decided to get this one. It took a little convincing on my part but once Ryan saw how well it was constructed and how light it was and how amazingly genius this vacuum is he was convinced it was money well spent. So HO, HO, HO and happy vacuuming!

And for some more Christmas Spirit click on the videos below. Ellie has been constantly singing christmas songs and is teaching them to Caden.




2 comments:

Kendall said...

so cute! Shay has been singing Christmas songs too!! I love this time of year when everyone is so festive, and the kids are so excited!!!

Seth Price said...

I love hearing Kaylee singing all the Christmas songs she knows and Austin tries to follow along. This afternoon when Kaylee went to school Austin sang some by himself for the first time. He forgot a part and started asking where Kaylee was because he needed her help. It was so cute.