Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Furniture

Thursday, March 27, 2008
Ahhh. As much as I loved getting new furniture I found it to be very stressful. There were so many factors to consider and it was a major purchase that I knew would have to last 10+ years. After weeks of searching and deliberation I finally decided on a new microsuede sofa and a leather chair. I also wanted a "fun" accent chair. I bought one on clearance from Pier 1 but I am considering taking it back. Look at the pics and let me know what you think. My issue with it is that I am more of a warm color person and not a cool color person. The blue is just a little different for me.

We moved the leather sectional upstairs and absolutely love it up there. It is so nice to have a comfy leather couch that reclines up where the t.v. is.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it!!! Be different once in a while.

Andrea said...

heidi i always LOVE your taste and decorating style!! makes me want to go buy something new too!!

Lizzie said...

I definately say keep the chair as well. It is a "cool" color, but it doesn't look outside of your style. It still looks like a Heidi pick to me. I love the pillows on your couch as well!

Alex said...

i say keep the chair but take the blue pillow off and get another green one!

Meta said...

I like the new furniture. We are looking right now too and YES it is so stressful (especially with kids hands ALL over everything all the time....) Did that influence your decision to go with the microfiber? I think you should definitely keep the chair but maybe add a different accent color.