That is SO GREAT! Im so excited. He is going to be a pro in no time! YAY
He looks awesome! I love the topless look--it makes him look really tough, too. And I like Ryan whistling in the background. Who just goes around whistling? It's great!
Yay for Maxwell!! We're so excited for you guys, this is such a great development. Go Max!
WOW. I am so glad that he is walking.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is SO GREAT! Im so excited. He is going to be a pro in no time! YAY
He looks awesome! I love the topless look--it makes him look really tough, too. And I like Ryan whistling in the background. Who just goes around whistling? It's great!
Yay for Maxwell!! We're so excited for you guys, this is such a great development. Go Max!
WOW. I am so glad that he is walking.
Post a Comment