Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The lights are up
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Two saturdays ago I convinced Ryan to put the lights up on the house. (I promised we wouldn't turn them on yet). It was warm and he didn't really have any other weekend to do it before Thanksgiving. I also wanted to get out my Christmas Krinkles and Village. Ellie found the tree skirt and put it on like a cape to keep her warm. Then she went outside to "help" Ryan with the lights. We also put up the tree and will decorate it this Sunday. It finally started cooling down and is feeling a bit more like winter. Now we just need some snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I finished the whole front room. I have the tree and the houses up too.
We were planning on skipping the lights outside this year, but almost every house on our street has lights up now except for us. So I think I am going to make Lewis and Adam do something, even just a little bit so that we do not stand out as being the only house on the block to look "scrooge like".
Post a Comment