Friday, April 24, 2009
Here Comes the Tooth Fairy
Friday, April 24, 2009
Ellie lost her first tooth today. She is so very proud. Many of the kids in her class have lost teeth and she has been talking about it for over a month. Mom, when am I going to lose my tooth?? I have heard that at least 2x a day. I'm not sure how this tooth came out, it wasn't even loose. She was eating some lunch then started crying. I thought she bit her tongue or finger. I jokingly said maybe you lost a tooth to make her feel better. I am not sure if she yanked it out at that point or not but about a minute later she said mom, I lost my tooth! She showed me something and I thought it was a piece of food but when I came over to inspect it ws her tooth. A miracle!! She said she doesn't know how the tooth came out but she is super excited!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hurray Ellie! She looks so adorable! I love the pics! Brooklyn misses her terribly and can't wait to see her on a trip to Bend...sometime soon?
yehaw!! did they get a net to "catch" the tooth fairy? Rory tries....LOL It's always exciting to lose a tooth (if you are a kid!)
YAY! New updates!! Looks like you have been quite busy! You know your kid is growing up when they lose their first tooth. Then they all start falling out one after another!
Congrats to Ellie! Faith has had a loose tooth for over a month now. Who knows when Dad will let her take it out. :)
so exciting. I cant wait to hear what the tooth fairy brought!
Post a Comment