Thursday, April 23, 2009

School Carnival

Thursday, April 23, 2009
April 3rd was Ellie's schools annual Bingo/Carnival night. I was in charge of the Carnival and thought it turned out great. I had 30 middle school volunteers come to help run the booths. We had over 4,000 prizes and 14 different booths. It was pretty stressful leading up to the night but everything ran smoothly. Another PTA mom that has done it in years past helped me set up and run the carnival that evening. The school raised over $5,000 that night. It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun. Caden helped me sort through and organize the 4,000 prizes. He thought that was so cool. And Ellie helped out that night but working the fishing booth with some of the girls that babysit her. After all that I din't get any pictures. Oh well, maybe next year.

No comments: