Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ellie's 6th Birthday

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Ellie is 6! She is getting so big, I can't believe it. We celebrated as a family this year. She decided to go to Quizno's and to Sun Mountain Fun Center for bowling and games. I also took in birthday treats to her first grade class. They were all very excited. I got Ellie a collection of Babysitter's Club books and a snuggie. She also got Barbie and the 3 musketeers movie and doll from her brothers. She had a great birthday and is excited to be 6 with the rest of the 1st graders.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tennessee Sigmans said...

One little girl has quite a bit of reading to do! Happy Birthday, Ellie! Her cake looks yummy!

Alex said...

I think its so cool you got her the baby sitters club!

Kstp said...

yay pudding cake yay babysitters

traci said...

Happy Birthday! I love how she loves to read. What a great present! The Babysitter's Club are the best! :)

traci said...

And I like your new background!

Seth Price said...

Okay, it's pretty sad that I saw she got a ton of books and totally guessed what they were before reading the blog. Guess that's what I get growing up with two sisters. Hope you guys are doing well.