Thursday, December 3, 2009

All I want for Christmas

Thursday, December 3, 2009
IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH!

Ellie finally lost her 2nd front tooth. We have been singing the song constantly since it has come out. Moments later she looked at me very seriously and said: "Mom, I don't know what to say to Santa. I want my two front teeth but I want another present too." So funny!

Notice the U of O Ducks shirt. It was college day at school (also the day of the big Civil War Game). We decided it was time to pick sides after living here for over 6 years. Go Ducks!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

traci said...

I love the way a 6 year old thinks! I can't believe both her front teeth are missing. She's getting so big. Faith wore her BYU shirt to school that day. :)

TIFF said...

Way to go Ellie....go Ducks!!! She is so cute!

Kelli said...

So adorable!!!! Brooklyn hasn't lost any teeth yet. She grinds her teeth at night and I'm pretty sure she'll grind one front tooth away before it ever comes loose!
HUGS!