Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ski School

Thursday, December 3, 2009
Hooray! Our kids are finally old enough to take skiing. Ellie and Caden are in ski school and love it. They had so much fun and can't wait to go back. Maxwell tried skis for about 5 minutes then he wanted them off. He was pretty good though and we just pulled him around in a tube while I watched the kids. Ryan was able to get a couple of runs in and I even took a turn. It felt great to be up on the mountain and we are so excited to be able to go as a family.





2 comments:

traci said...

That is so awesome and looks like so much fun!

TIFF said...

We can't wait till we can ski as a family too!! I think it might happen next winter! I love being on the mountain. I think that if you live in a place that snows, what's the fun if you can't go out and enjoy it!?! Where are they taking lessons? KJ took his at Hoodoo and loved it!