Sunday, September 12, 2010
Caden starts Kindergarten
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Caden started Kindergarten this year. He was so excited and had no fear. On Wednesday we went to meet the teacher. He turned in his school supplies, went on a little scavenger hunt to get oriented to the classroom and school and got his picture taken. Then Thursday, the first day, he went right in, got settled, and didn't even say goodbye. He is very outgoing and I am sure will make friends easily. He has one good friend in the class so that makes it even more fun. His teacher is Mrs. Hoiness and she seems awesome. It is a big class though, 26 kids. She needs lots of volunteers so I plan on working in his class a couple of hours a week. I was a little frustrated at first b/c he ended up in afternoon kindergarten. They didn't even have morning this year. But he will be going to a morning class with a couple of other kids from his kinder clas on Mon. and Wed. so it worked out.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay! for the updates!!!! I am glad to see you are doing well. Shay started kindergarten too! Your kids are adorable and so grown up!
He is so grown-up. He looks so much like his Dad in those pictures. I know Mrs. Hoiness from High Lakes. She's super nice. How's his feeling in his hand doing?
He looks so big! That's so great that is will work out for you to help some.
Post a Comment