Monday, September 27, 2010

Ellie's 7th Birthday Party

Monday, September 27, 2010
Ellie had a great birthday party. We had 26 kids come. They skated and played games. The kids had a blast. She recieved a ton of great gifts and it was nice to meet some of the kids from her class.

The Invite:

The Decorations:


We had set out customized water bottles and snacks for the guests.


The Guests:




The Goody Bags:

A mix cd of Ellie's favorite songs, candy, and silly bands. We also handed out glow necklaces and bracelets as the guests arrive.

The Fun:





The loot:



"We are always supposed to eat a little junk. It is healthy for you." (Ellie's quote of the day)

3 comments:

traci said...

I agree completely with Ellie. I always eat a little junk and just tell myself it's healthy!! Love it. Looks like we missed an amazing party. So glad she had such a great birthday. The decorations looked awesome!

Courtney said...

So cute!! Looks like a ton of fun!! Where did you get all the ideas?

Alex said...

Sounded like that party was a hit. So bummed I couldnt stay for the whole thing. I LOVED the decorations!