Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day

Wednesday, September 5, 2007



Ellie started preschool today. She goes MWF from 9 to noon. We had to drop Ryan off at the aiport before school and then I dropped her off. Caden was soooo sad. He thought everyone was leaving him. He cried for ellie for 15 minutes. We ran some errands and went to the park for a back to school brunch with some friends. Then it was time to pick Ellie up. Of course Caden was super excited to see ellie after just a few hours, too bad it will be 8 more days before he sees his dad.

It is really hard on the kids when Ryan travels. They don't sleep well and act up at every chance they get. Plus they get no break from me and no fun times with dad. The house suffers the worst though. I don't have time to clean up during the day and by the time I get the kids to bed I am so tired I can't bring myself to clean. This usually goes on for a couple days then I spend a whole night super cleaning.

I got the fall and halloween decorations up yesterday. I can't just get out the fall without getting out the Halloween. I love it! My house feels so warm and cozy and I love the fall colors. Caden has been going around the house for 2 days with his pumpkin bag saying trick or treat. I will hold off on the outdoor Halloween decorations though until October. I don't want the whole neighborhood to know I am crazy. :)

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I too got out my Halloween decorations...I have a big Village and I knew that I wouldn't get it out after the baby. My mom has her stuff out too! I guess it runs in the family!!
Kendall