Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Short Days, Cool Nights

Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Fall has arrived here in Bend. Its dark at 7 and definitely jacket weather in the morning and evenings. I love it! But the shorter days are messing me up. I feel like it 10 pm when it is only 7. And I find myself getting tired much earlier. I had to run some errands today and when I left the house it was already dark. It was weird. But the kids love it. They think I am letting them stay up late every night :)

Caden put 2/3 of a jar of hair wax in his head today. And then repeatedly said Beautiful! But after a couple minutes he realized he didn't like the way it felt with all this goop in his hair. I did manage to get a picture.

Ellies birthday festivites began today. She recieved a package from Grandma S. and opened it (with permission). Thanks for the great gifts! Ellie is boucing off the walls with excitement for her birthday. I don't know if she can wait til Saturday for her party.

No comments: