Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 08

Monday, December 29, 2008
We had a geat Christmas this year. Christmas Eve we had a nice dinner and did all of our Christmas traditions. The next morning Ellie and I were up by 5:30 but let the boys sleep til 7. Santa was good to us this year and brought us a Wii. Our family has had so much fun playing it. We also got quite a few games that we really enjoy. We spent Christmas day lounging around, playing games, and eating lots of food.



I love this video. Caden and Ellie ran right to their stockings and started pulling out the candy that was on top. The stockings were right next to the Wii but it took them several minutes to realize that.

2 comments:

sharonkaytomlinson said...

They seemed so well behaved and even grateful for the candy. Looks like your entire holiday experience this year was memorable. Loved all the pix you post and the blogs. I feel I can share in their growing up. Thanks. Sharon T

Alex said...

I love how Ellie liked her hair clips! That was funny. I bet Max loved his Guitar hero...awesome santa this year!