Monday, December 8, 2008

The Nutcraker

Monday, December 8, 2008
Ellie and I went to the nutcracker ballet on Saturday. This was Ellie's 2nd time seeing it. I took her back when she was three. We both really enjoyed it. The costumes were fantastic. Then we went out to dinner at Red Robin and took a carriage ride around the shops at the old mill. We did a little christmas shopping then headed home. We both had a lot of fun.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

traci said...

How fun to have a little mother-daughter time! I feel like I get a little TOO much of that. :) I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Kendall said...

How fun!! I would love to take Shay to do something like that! What a great idea!

Tennessee Sigmans said...

Sounds like you all are enjoying the holidays! Your house is beautiful!

Thanks for the Christmas card. We will talk to you soon.

Stephanie and Patrick

The "Eck's" Files said...

Man!! I NEED to read the paper so I know that stuff is happening!! Paige would love that, but I never seem to catch them! Glad you had a great time!