My poor boys have been sick since Thanksgiving passing the cold/flu back and forth to each other. Yesterday Caden wouldn't even get out of bed. He didn't want breakfast or to go to school. I knew it was bad. Sure enough just after I had left to volunteer at Ellies school he started throwing up. Poor guy. Lucky for me Ryan was the one to clean it all up. He is feeling great today and his teacher was nice enough to bring by all the stuff for gingerbread houses since he missed it at school. Thanks Miss Mindy!



The festivities are in full swing. Wednesday night I went to a cookie exchange. I tried out a new recipe. Chocolate cookies with sea salt on top. They were so rich and so yummy. Thursday night was the EQ christmas party. We had a dinner and a white elephant gift exchange. Alway very entertaining.
The snow is on its way. By tomorrow morning we should wake up to a beautiful white snow. Can't wait.
1 comment:
So jealous about the snow. Yeah, it is really strange to go out and wear shorts, capris and short-sleeved shirts. I don't know when I will get used to it. I miss the snow...I didn't think I would, but I do. It just doesn't feel like Christmas! Have fun in your snow! I wish we had it here!
Post a Comment