Where have I been? Well, we have all been sick. Started 2 weeks ago with the boys. Then Ellie and me the end of last week and Ryan this week. We are doing much better now. That said we really haven't done anything but hang out at home.
I also have a confession. I love Webkinz! Ellie got two for Christmas, a yorkie and a clydesdale. She got them adopted but didn't really know how to navigate the site or what to do. So, I took a couple of hours to explore it myself so I could help her out. Now, Ellie, Caden and I are hooked. We have adopted 9 more webkinz this month. Everyday afterschool the kids get on and play. There is so much to do and it is so much fun. There is even another part of webkinz that the kids don't really understand, like whats collectible, whats rare, how to trade, etc. Anyway, that is where the majority of my computer time has been spent. So sorry if I have been slacking off on the blogging.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dork!
Post a Comment