Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grandma's visit

Tuesday, February 17, 2009
My mom came out to visit Saturday the 6th. We picked her up from the airport and the kids were so excited to see her. Sunday morning Ellie came down with a high fever and a really bad cough, she was so miserable. Ellie was sick for my mom's entire visit and pretty much just layed on the couch and watched t.v. for the week. I felt so bad for her. She wanted to be better and do fun things with Grandma. So, we basically just hung out at home with my mom. Her and I went to a couple movies in the evening. We made Valentine cookies and helped the kids with all their school valentine cards. Of course when my mom left Friday morning Ellie was finally feeling well enough to go to school. Grandma was able to come visit Ellie's classroom before I took her to the airport. Everyone was sad to see her go and wish she could of stayed longer.

No comments: