Ellie had the day off from school so I took them to the Childrens Museum. We haven't been there in about a year and the kids have been asking to go. It was great. Ellie and Caden pretty much went off on their own and I just followed Max around. It is a great set up and small enough to see into all the exhibits from the center of the museum. Max really enjoyed the painting (well dipping the paintbush into the water) and the gears. We are FINALLY starting to be able to do things that everyone can enjoy w/o bringing along a stroller, diaperbag, and everything else. The kids did so well that Ryan met us for lunch at Flatbread Pizza. It is a fun new restaraunt in the Old Mill. The kids can make their own pizza and watch them put it in the big brick oven. Very yummy and fun. It was a geat day and it got me excited to get out and do things this summer as a family.
Max was so tired from all the excitement he fell asleep in his high chair while I was making dinner. He only had a little snack and the next thing I knew he was asleep. A first for this little guy. 
1 comment:
Glad you guys have been having fun! I like your new background. It looks nice.
Post a Comment