Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Room

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
For mine and Ryan's birthday we upgraded to a king bed. It took me a couple weeks but we finally got our room put together. I got a great new headboard and matching side tables from Pier One. I also finally found bedding that I liked. Ryan just finished installing our flat panel t.v. on the wall (a black friday special and an early Christmas present). I love our new room. It feels like a hotel and I absolutely love having a king bed. I have been sleeping so well lately.


We gave our queen bed to Ellie. She got some new bedding for it. Her room looks so grown up now. The great thing about it is when guests come they actually have a real bed to sleep in now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

traci said...

Your bedroom looks awesome! How fun!