Saturday, December 11, 2010

We meet Santa

Saturday, December 11, 2010



The kids were excited to see Santa today. Max asked for Wii sports resort (he has been asking for this since August). Caden couldn't think of anything he wanted so Santa said he would surprise him. Then Ellie asked for a Happy Christmas. Its funny how the kids get a nervous when they see Santa. I guess we will just have to see what he brings them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alex said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the updates! Where was this santa! He actually looks like a healthy one, and not the super skinny one at Macy's.

I really like your new bed/bedding. Im in the middle of getting new stuff for us too. You would think Sam could build it, but after 7 years of waiting, I will just buy it.

Thanksgiving in sunriver seemed really nice. I thought about going, but we went to madras.

traci said...

Cute Santa pics!