We started a new tradition this year. We moved our artificial tree upstairs for the kids and got a live tree for the living room. The kids thought it was awesome to get a real tree. It smells so good and I just love the way it looks. I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep it alive all the way til Christmas but so far so good.
Friday, December 10, 2010
O' Christmas Tree
Friday, December 10, 2010
We started a new tradition this year. We moved our artificial tree upstairs for the kids and got a live tree for the living room. The kids thought it was awesome to get a real tree. It smells so good and I just love the way it looks. I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep it alive all the way til Christmas but so far so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment