Wednesday, October 31, 2007

3 Parties 3 Days

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Wow! What a week! Somehow I Ryan and I ended up in charge of 3 parties all in the same weekend. Friday, was the ward Halloween Carnival and trunk or treat. I had volunteered to be in charge way back at the end of August. It was a great success. We had 11 booths including face painting, a cupcake walk, and a photo shoot. The kids had a great time. Then Saturday was the Annual Stake High Priest dinner and activity which Ryan was in charge of. We did a Jeopardy game with fun questions. It took us over 3 hours Saturday morning to set up. We had 22 tables. We came up with some awesome pumpkin centerpieces. It looked great. Ryan made a great Alex Trebec and even programmed the whole Jepordy game from scratch. Lots of compliments and everyone had a good time. Sunday night we had an open house for a family that got sealed in the temple. Traci coordinated the whole thing so I didn't have much to stress about. I just had to clean my house and make some food. A lot of people came to congratulate the Candlands and I think it turned out really well. It was a really fun weekend and I am so glad everything went smoothly.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Thanks so much for the open house. Sam and I loved it, and Payton just could not stop talking about Ellie. Thank you so much, it turned out great.