Sunday, October 7, 2007

Tagged

Sunday, October 7, 2007
I was catching up on all my favorite posts when I saw that I had been tagged. So here it goes.

What I was doing 10 years ago... Living in cute little townhouse in Provo, attending BYU, trying to figure out who I was and what I wanted to do.

What I was doing 5 years ago... Living in Northern VA, commuting into D.C., working 10+ hour days at the Madera Hotel as the reservations manager & conference services coordinator.

What I was doing 1 year ago... Just moved to Utah for our brief 6 month stay. 5 months pregnant with Maxwell. Wondering if we had made the right decision in moving and leaving the hotel industry for the opportunity to make a film.

What I was doing yesterday... Watching conference, playing at the Fall Festival and stressing about my cinnamon rolls that I didn't have enough ingredients for.

5 places I'd rather be... at the spa, in bed asleep, the Oregon Coast, on vacation anywhere, Disney World

5 snacks/treats I love... Chocolate, brownies, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, thin mints, Death by Chocolate Cake

What I would do with 100 million dollars... Buy an island, a company, a house, a plane, and anything else I wanted. I would give some away to family and charity and invest some.

5 Favorite TV shows... Lost (starts Feb '08), the Office, Amazing Race (Feb '08), Project Runway (Premiers Nov. 14th), Ugly Betty


5 people to tag...Wayne T., Korbie T., Alex C., Kendra F., Katie F. (this means that you have to answer these questions on your own blog.) :)

1 comment:

Seth Price said...

I like the way you would roll with 100 mil. lol!!