Saturday, October 20, 2007

First Snow

Saturday, October 20, 2007


We woke up to a light dusting of snow this morning. The kids were excited and went out to play right after breakfast.



Max has been sick all week. He has the flu. I took him to the doctor and there is nothing I can do but keep in upright and suction his nose. I have also been running the humidifier and putting him in a steamy shower with us. He has been having difficulty sleeping and drinking a bottle. Today he couldn't keep anything down and refused to eat solids. He has been sleeping soundly for the past couple hours though so hopefully we are over the worst of if and he will start feeling better. I found this picture of Maxwell on my camera from a couple of weeks ago. So cute! I want my happy baby back. No more sick.

No comments: