If any of you have travelled lately you would know how messed up the airlines are right now. They are cancelling flights and rerouting people. It is a mess. I think Ryan's last five trips he has had issues. Like today he was supposed to be home at 2 pm but when I woke up this morning there was an email saying he now won't be in til 10 pm. He had to take 5 flights to get home! Charleston, SC to Charlotte, NC to Atlanta, to Phoenix to Salt Lake to Bend. That is ridiculous. Plus he had to be at the airport at 4 am EST to make his 5:45 am flight. That is 21 hour travel time!
All day I have been cursing the airlines partly b/c I feel bad for Ryan and partly b/c I feel bad for me. I was looking forward to a break and not having to get the kids to bed myself tonight. Luckily my friend came to my rescue today so I could just get out of the house for an hour and a half and run some errands. We got some lunch and let the kids play so it was a nice break. Then ironically this afternoon I get an email from Alaska Airlines concerning a flight I booked for July to D.C. They changed my outgoing flight to a more direct route which gets me in 4 hours earlier then they changed my return flight to a whole day earlier. Same route, same flights, just a day earlier. Now I am going to have to call them and find out what is going on.
That is my rant for the day. I'm just kind of crabby. At dinner caden peed all over his chair and while I was busy cleaning that up max dumped his entire bowl of macaroni and tomato juice and his entire cup of milk all over and started mixing and smearing it with his hands. Fun times!!!! The house is trashed and I don't feel like cleaning before ryan gets home. Oh well . . sigh . . .
Only two more days til we go to the coast!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had the EXACT same thing for dinner. Even with milk to drink. That is crazy!!!
Post a Comment