Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun Times!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I always try to do something fun for the kids when Ryan is gone, and it is usually something they don't ever get to do. Last time it was "swimming" in my big tub and this time we made giant fort. Caden and Ellie loved it. They ate snacks, read books, pretended to be camping. Max on the other hand was really stressed out. Something was different and he didn't like it. I couldn't even have him upstairs without him screaming. We also made homemade popsicles in our "popsicle maker" that we got from the target dollar spot. We all enjoyed the delicious pink lemonde popsicles after dinner.

Note: I am now rereading New Moon. (What? I have to occupy my nights while Ryan is away.)
I just finished reading the part where Bella meets Laurent in the "meadow" and the wolves come and chase him away. I take a break from reading and take the trash to the curb. Its late and dark. I hear something and see this giant wolf coming toward me. I was sooo scared. I did a double take and started to walk quickly back into the house. I realized it was just a giant dog by the time I got to my door but it had no owner and it was in my yard. I was freaked!!! (I know, I know, I get too involved in books).


No comments: