Sunday, June 15, 2008

Caden's 3rd Birthday

Sunday, June 15, 2008


Caden decided for his birthday he wanted to go bowling with his best bud Will. We had a bbq with hotdogs and corn on the cob (his favorites) and then went over to Sun Mountain Fun Center for a game of bowling. Afterwards I gave them $5 to spend in the "arcade". They won lots of tickets playing games and redeemed them for some prizes. We all had a great time. Later that night as I was snuggling him in bed I asked him what was his favorite part of his birthday. He said the painting on the walls (meaning his Happy Birthday banner). I'm glad Ryan and I stayed up late decorating so when he came downstairs in the morning he felt special. I have always felt birthdays should be a big deal and it makes me feel good Caden liked his banner as much as I did. Because after the cake is gone and the presents opened all is pretty much forgoten except for the memories.

No comments: