Ellie turned five on Monday. I can't believe how big she is. She is so excited to be five. She came running into my room early in the morning exclaiming "mom, I'm not 4 anymore." She says she looks and feels older. She had a Fancy Nancy party after school. Her friends came dressed up in their fanciest clothes. First, they went to the Tres Chic Boutique and chose from an assortment of rings and necklaces. Then we decorated purses with flowers, ribbons, and jewels. Next they went to the Posh Princess Salon for manicures and makeup. Then they practiced eating with their pinky's up. We had an assortment of hors d'oeuvres and fancy Subway sandwiches with frilly toothpicks in them. Next I read a Fancy Nancy book to the girls and then we had cupcakes and parfaits. Lastly we opened presents and handed out the goody bags. Each girl took home butterfly sunglasses, a boa, necklaces, fingernail polish, lip gloss, rings, bracelets and some treats. Ellie and her friends had a great time.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like it was a great hit! I cant wait til Ry can have a "girly" party!
So cute! Shay loves Fancy Nancy! I can't believe she is 5!!!
That sounds like a fun day! I love your haircut!
Post a Comment