One of the kids favorite activities is dancing while Ryan plays the guitar and makes up silly songs. Today Ellie started making up a song of her own. Of course when I tried to get it on video it didn't turn out well but you can check it out anyway. Here are the lyrics:
How old do you have to be to climb a coconut tree
How much do you have to grow to play in the snow
How old do you have to be to go swimming in the sea?
Is it one, two, or three?
Then of course Caden had to make up a song. His is about Dinosaurs roaring, stomping, and a dinosaur carrying mom on her head. Then maxwell wanted in on the action and started untuning the guitar when caden was playing. Its all on video for your enjoyment. Oh, and don't mind the swimsuits, the kids love dressing up and playing "beach".
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
those are pretty amazing songs they made up. How much fun!
That's really fun! I actually have some video of Faith singing on Sunday that I haven't posted yet. Singing must be a good Sunday activity. :)
Ellie just amazes me with her intellect and creativity. What a wonderful person she is. So glad she is loving school and life. Love, grandma
I tagged you!
Post a Comment