Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sci-fi Anyone?

Saturday, September 13, 2008
I haven't posted in a while because Ryan and I have been watching Battlestar Galactica practically every night. He was sent season 1 as a gift a couple of weeks ago. By the 6th episode I was hooked and we had to get seasons 2 & 3. We have become somewhat obsessed and I just need to finish watching them all so I can get on with my life. Season 4 isn't out on DVD yet so I don't know what I am going to do. They have half the episodes online but I guess they aren't releasing the DVD's until January when the final season airs. Who would of thought I was a Sci-fi junkie???

In other news:

We got together with some friends and watched the BYU game today. They completely shut out UCLA. I used to be a big fan but haven't followed BYU football in a while (mainly because of the time commitment). It was a fun time and nice to watch the game with friends.

No comments: