Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 Weeks!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Ryan is out of town and I get kind of bored at night so I have been reading up on everyone's blog and spending more time on Facebook. I noticed on some friends blogs it sorts links by when they were last updated. I'm at the bottom b/c I haven't updated in 2 weeks! I can't believe it. Then I looked at my blog and it has only been one week to the day. Whew, I'm not a slacker after all.

Overall it hasn't been a very exciting past week. We basically just ran errands on Saturday. I did find a dress though, I have been searching for months for a chocolate brown dress to wear to my sisters wedding (which is coming up next week). I finally found one and two other really cute dresses all at 60% off at Fred Meyer. Now I have another "My 3 dresses" post to match the one from over 6 months ago.

Ellie has been taking a ballet class on Thursday afternoons. She loves it! She loves to wear her dancing outfit and ballet shoes and dance in front of the fireplace (because she can see her reflection). I need to get her a full length mirror for her room. She has taught Caden the princess point which he has translated into the "prince point". He really is such a good sport. Even today at playgroup he was playing house with the girls and being the dad, rather than running around in the dirt.

Today was a really fun and busy day. Ellie had this wednesday off from school so we all got to go to playgroup. Tasha's house is super fun and she had all these Halloween crafts and treats for the kids. I even rode the train around the backyard. You have to pump it with your arms to move the car. It was fun and a good work out. (or maybe I am just really out of shape).
After playgroup Brooklyn came over for a playdate. It was such a nice day that they spent a lot of time out on the trampoline. We took her home around dinner then I had to drop something off at Clara's. Her husband had to teach a late class so I unloaded the kids and we walked to the Pizzano's for dinner. It is always fun to take 5 kids out to dinner. They were really good though. By the time we got home it was bath and bed. Both Ellie and Caden have school tomorrow. I also start volunteering in Ellie's class tomorrow. Fun times!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Thanks for the invite. This will be fun! Cool about the swimming too. Where do you swim?

Alex said...

It was be neat to hear what you think about the kindergarden. I would love to know