Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday Festivities

Sunday, October 26, 2008
It was a really busy week with something planned every day and night. And in the middle of it all was my birthday. It started out as a rough day getting the kids ready and off to school but it ended well. Ryan came home from work early and we went to dinner at Tumalo Feed Company. It was our first time there. I got the Filet Mignon and it was awesome. The kids picked out a game for me, the new electronic Catch Phrase. Ryan got me a gift certificate to the spa and an appointment with the chiropractor (I have been talking about going for YEARS but haven't done it). He also surprised me with a blog! Yes he has been secretly blogging love letters to me since August. I love it! This is probably the best gift he has ever given me. Thanks for being so thoughtful Ryan! I love you.

Also, thanks to all my friends and family for the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me, you all are the best!

1 comment:

traci said...

You aren't going to list the new blog address??? j/k Imagine all the fun comments you would get! Happy Birthday!