Last night Ryan and I got a babysitter and went snowshoeing. It was almost a full moon so we didn't even need our headlamps. It was about a 3 mile roundtrip trek. There were 24 of us in our group and when we got to the warming hut there were about 30 other people. It was absolutely beautiful and although it was in the 20's we warmed up really fast once we got moving. We had a great time and miss doing things like that. I remember once upon a time we were very active. Soon our kids will be old enough to do fun outdoor activities again. :)


2 comments:
oh--that sounds like you all had great fun! That would have been fun to go!!
I'm looking forward to the kids being able to do activities as well, can't wait! Sounded like a fun time. I'll have to try that sometime, I've never been!
Post a Comment