Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Family Fun Night
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Last Thursday we headed over to Bouncing of the Walls for the Family Fun Night. 3 hours of bouncing and a pizza for $20, can't beat that. It was really fun. The highlight was the Velcro Wall. Ellie finally got up the courage to try it out and had a blast. I had to throw her on there. Then I gave it a try. It was seriously hard to unstick myself. It might of helped if I had on an adult suit on rather than a kids though. Caden didn't dare try but had fun with the parachute. And of course Maxwell was unsure about everything until the last 10 minutes.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun.
was sorry we missed this, KJ had swimming lessons. Looks like fun, I couldn't get off the velcro wall either!
I love that the price is now 20 bucks instead of 40!!!! Fun going with friends for a family night out
looks super fun!
Post a Comment