Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yucks be gone!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Poor Caden. This is when he was sick last week. This was in between the several naps he had that day. He would just hang out on the stairs with his box of tissues. Notice the get well card Ellie made for him under the box of kleenex.

Now it is Maxwell's turn. He started coughing Friday night and it has only gotten worse. Today he has come down with a fever. If it follows the same pattern caden's illness did he should be feeling better by Thursday.

This has been the WORST winter for sickness. It seems like someone has been sick since November. I keep hoping for spring and warmer temps but the snow keeps falling and it is freezing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The "Eck's" Files said...

Goodness...sorry you have all been sick...that is STINKY!! I sure miss you not being in YW--I never see you now!! And NOW I know why you never answered when I called. Get your family well, and I'll think of you when mine starts in soon! LOL Chad and I are ignoring ours!!