I love all my Christmas villages. The kids think they are magical. I wasn't sure how I was going to display them all but I got them all up. And Ryan doubted me :)
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Christmas Villages
Saturday, December 11, 2010
I love all my Christmas villages. The kids think they are magical. I wasn't sure how I was going to display them all but I got them all up. And Ryan doubted me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your house always looks so awesome for the holidays. Your tree looks beautiful!
Way to go! You got a lot of houses up! The North Pole series is the best! I'm not sure who loves our NP village more, me or the kids. It is totally magical. Its amazing, between our (yours & mine) two villages we only have 2 houses that are the same! I saw a couple in yours I'm going to have to keep my out out for on eBay.
Post a Comment