Well its official I have left my 20s behind. I can actually say I am happy to be 30. Life just gets better every year and I am excited for what this decade will bring. My friends came though in a big way. They all dressed in black and took me out to dinner. We ate at Staccatos in downtown Bend. I got a delicious corn bisque with crab in it and cheese raviolis in a butternut squash sauce. It was really fun to sit and talk with friends without any kids interrupting. They also got me some great gifts too. A Halloween Krinkle Tree with ornaments (which was perfect b/c I had just got a few krinkle ornaments a couple days prior :). I also got a very cool glass blown pumpkin, Halloween frame & throw, chocolates, a gift card to Macy's, a fun Roxy purse, and a candle soap making kit. Thanks Everyone! You guys are the best.
We weren't able to really celebrate as a family b/c now Caden is really sick. So hopefully in D.C. we can celebrate big time my 30th and Marty's 50th (oh, and Ryans 34th). I am also planning on doing some bday shopping in D.C. :) I will have 3 malls to choose from and several hundred stores! Ahhhhh......
We weren't able to really celebrate as a family b/c now Caden is really sick. So hopefully in D.C. we can celebrate big time my 30th and Marty's 50th (oh, and Ryans 34th). I am also planning on doing some bday shopping in D.C. :) I will have 3 malls to choose from and several hundred stores! Ahhhhh......

3 comments:
when are you coming to VA???
It sounds like you had a good birthday! My mom celebrated her 50th birthday too!!
Kendall
Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!
Post a Comment