Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Ryan's Secret Love Affair
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
So I am doing laundry and I found something disturbing. Ryan has 8 pairs of kahki pants in his closet. Plus one pair in his suitcase plus he called and told me he just bought a new pair because he got gum on the one's he was wearing. That is TEN pairs of kakhi pants. I think he is secretly obsessed with clothes now. I don't even have ten pairs of pants, short, capris combined. Since when can a man have more clothes than his wife???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nathan has WAY more clothes than me...he must have about 12 pairs of jeans, compared to my 2.
Lewis has WAY more clothes then me. I have 2 pair of pants, 1 capri, 1 dress and 1 shorts. He has limitless numbers of pants and shorts. He also has about 40 shirts in his rotation and I have 5shirts. We both work during the day and then are home with the kids on nights and weekends so shouldn't it be more equal???
I love it! I'm glad to know his love affair is just clothes--definitely something you can compete with. Hope you guys had a great time at the coast. Do you want to do the park this week?
I was having one too but I got a divorce from my 34's! It is no good.
I have ten pairs of khaki pants too. Didn't you know?! Khaki's are IN!
I love to wear khaki every single chance I get... work, church, school, shopping....
Khaki, khaki, khaki...
It really should just be my name.
Oh wait, you mean "KHAKI"... I was thinking "SARI".... nope... don't own anything khaki.
Post a Comment